Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zidane plays last game for Real Madrid

• 08-05-2006 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Zidane played and scored in his last game for Real Madrid last night. He truly is a legend and it is sad to see him go. The best player this generation (possibly along with Ronaldinho) IMO and I wish him well for the future.

Adios Zizou!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Amazing player, had the pleasure of seeing him play at Old Trafford...absolute legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Quality player, i will never forget his chamions league winning volley against Leverkusen, hopefully he can have a top class world cup now as well.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Absolute legend of the game. Fantastic player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

mchurl wrote:
    i will never forget his chamions league winning volley against Leverkusen

What a finish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Great great player. A real joy to watch. He always had time on the ball which is the sign of a great midfielder.

Au Revoir Zizou!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is there not a couple of weeks of the spanish season left? did he get injured?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Stekelly wrote:
    Is there not a couple of weeks of the spanish season left? did he get injured?
    Only one game left afaik. Barca and Seville have two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

it was just his last game at the bernabau

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Yeah he was an absolute legend, i had the pleasure of seeing him in his prime 4 years back in the Bernadau. The first thing that struck me and its something I've heard over and over again, is the sheer size and presence of the man. He was huge and as strong as an ox. As we watched him he just blew me away completely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Where's he off to next or is he finishing up for good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Where's he off to next or is he finishing up for good?
    For good. Farewell Zizou!

Advertisement