Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find a hotel close to....

Options
  • 08-05-2006 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.fltc.ie

Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club
    Appian Way, Dublin 6

I have to go to a Wedding Reception here on the 20th May. My cousins offered to put us up but as a family member id like to keep their costs down, so im going to find my own place to stay. Does anyone know a hotel close to the above location? Price isint too important, however I don't want a frickin 4* either!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Montrose hotel is across the road. or think there s a place called the leeson hotel just located at the bridge just up from the tennis club

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Cheers ill give it a search :)

Is that tennis club all posh? im not into that posh lark at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

The place you're looking for is pretty much city centre so I don't think it'll be too difficult finding somewhere, google it or go to goireland.ie or one of those sites.
    Shouldn't be a problem at all.

Ps. Think it's fairly posh alright.

yeah it kinda does represent itself as exclusive /posh. think its suppose to be nice though.

Jaysus H Christ... *EVERYWHERE* is booked out! What the hell is on that weekend that makes it so busy??

• Advertisement

Temple bar hotel & Gresham still have vacancies.
    You could try some of the B&B's out Ballsbridge (god I stilllaugh at that) or Donnybrook way.
    It's not too far out of the way.

bon jovi concert is on that weekend, plus its pay weekend that weekend aswell i think, so town s a lot more busy.

Off topic but...

How would you pronounch this places name?

Off topic but...

How would you pronounch this places name?

out loud while laughing :p

Call somewhere like this & if they don't have any room, ask if they know somewhere that would.
    http://www.sa-venues.com/ga/donnybrook.htm
    Most of the time they're aware of where might be free n stuff.

• Advertisement

Call somewhere like this & if they don't have any room, ask if they know somewhere that would.
    http://www.sa-venues.com/ga/donnybrook.htm
    Most of the time they're aware of where might be free n stuff.

eh thats in south africa :confused:

Heyes wrote:
    eh thats in south africa :confused:

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

John, have you tried the Mespil ?. 10-15min walk from Appian Way and you can get some good deals for it thru the online booking sites.

Advertisement