Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Technotic Night @ Fraziers - This Friday, 12th May

• 08-05-2006 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

FrazersflyerMay12th-2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭conky_05

hey hows farsiers these days ? havent been there in ages, last time i was there i was doing studio b ( drum and bass ). has it been renovated or anything ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Technotic

don't think it has been done up man, still a dump lol. but its perfect for a techno night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭conky_05

Ha was gonna mention that !!! It ws also really good for drum and bass, but I know techno nights have always prevailed there. Would pop down but in New Zealand for a while. Hopefully it'll still be on when i'm back !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Ahh who remembers the old McGraths upstairs(the very top floor) the crustys called it the 13th Floor,used to have some mental techno nites there,id be off my rocker every Friday there for quite sometime,good old days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

jaysus this is on tonight, i'll be deffo up at this murph

• Advertisement
Advertisement