Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6230i Volume problems

• 08-05-2006 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I'll try keep this quick or I'd be writing all night about this little git of a phone. I got it in october from the O2 online shop, but I've had to have the software upgraded twice in the local service centre.

The problem is.. If I set the volume to maximum, the SMS tones cant be heard so I miss messages. Also, when set to max, the phone resets itself to full ascending ring tone and I cant hear it ringing til the person has hung up. (Im not talking about the safety feature where the first second of max volume is a little low). The only solution is to leave all the volume settings on level 4.. which is fine if you're in the living room, just not much use in town or in the pub.

Nokia and O2 seem to just ignore the problem saying they cant fix that.. They were quite happy to take the cash though :mad:

Has anyone had the same trouble, or better still, found a solution?

I just wish the new 5140i had bluetooth.
    Thanks!

Advertisement