Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Does size matter?

• 08-05-2006 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

When picking your new phone do you consider it's size?
    I find that over the past year or two most phones have got bigger due to the features demanded by the consumer. 2 megapixel camera, bluetooth and removable memory is standard in most phones now.

I was looking on TheRegister today and noticed Samsung's new phone. Looking sweet :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Rabies wrote:
    When picking your new phone do you consider it's size?
    I find that over the past year or two most phones have got bigger due to the features demanded by the consumer. 2 megapixel camera, bluetooth and removable memory is standard in most phones now.

I was looking on TheRegister today and noticed Samsung's new phone. Looking sweet :D

yes to me size matters,i want a small compact phone with all features.my ideal phone is the new k790

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I went from a Nokia 6100 to a 6680 and I have to say it feels alot better feeling as if I actually have something in my hand,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I went from a V525 to a 6680 to a K750. Size doesnt really matter but I kinda got annoyed with the 6680 cos it always looked so massive in my pocket. Great phone though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭dermoto

I went from an 8210 (remember them?!) to a 6600 and now im moving to a n80, which is slightly smaller again. I dont want a small phone again if the only reason its small is cos they've removed all the features!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Cabaal wrote:
    I went from a Nokia 6100 to a 6680 and I have to say it feels alot better feeling as if I actually have something in my hand,

Same here. I used to conform to the cliché of 'girl always rummaging in handbag for phone' but not since I got the 6680. At first I found it very chunky but I much prefer it for the larger screen now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Why is that elephant wearing that hat?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

Size does matter, I used to have an n-gage which was a big brick of a thing and kind of awkward when making calls. I have a k750 now which is great.

I wouldn't buy that samsung though, It's either Nokia or SE phones for me!

Next on the agenda is the N73. Looks great!

Advertisement