Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the best mp3 player?

• 08-05-2006 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

I had a creative but it broke a lot, though they had good customer service.
    A lot of my friends have ipods, no real problems, but it seems like peoples experiences here are not good ones
    Iriver, dont know anything about that.
    I'm not looking for anything over 10gb.
    Don't care about extras ie lights, cameras whatever.
    Price wise, prefare to stay under €250.
    Thanks for your help! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

irivers, theyre the business, anyone whom says otherwise should be shot over and over again and more than likely they have an ipod :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

irivers, theyre the business, anyone whom says otherwise should be shot over and over again and more than likely they have an ipod :p
    Ermmmm.......iPod def....altho ive had probs before and am currently having ones, still, theyre the best:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

iriver h10 6gb, creative zen microphoto 8gb, nano ipoo (boo hiss). iriver E10 coming out "soon" looks sweet. If you do buy a <10gb player you WILL fill it and will be looking for extra space in no time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

depends what you want.

if you want a fashion accessory that plays like 3 file types (mp3, wav, acc) then get an ipod.

if you have a lot of wma files or other files like .ogg/flac etc. then get something else, iRiver/Creative/iAudio are all good.

Advertisement