Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking up and selling your house, how does it work?

Options
  • 09-05-2006 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi all, I might be in the wrong section here so can anyone advise me if I am. My marriage I feel is over, and I am trying to decide about my future does anybody know how it works when selling a house, I think we would have made a profit of about €160,000, can anyone tell me if there is a website or anything that my help me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

what exactly are you looking for help on?
    if you want to sell, get in touch with an estate agent

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Check out http://www.oasis.gov.ie/ for alot of info that will help you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

well as the OP hasn't come back to say what she needs to know, I'm guessing that Accom/Property is probably the best place for this thread.

btw OP
    you have a few options, if one of you can afford it, perhaps ye could buy the other one out. If that's an option for you, get it valued and go from there.
    Get yourself a solicitor for the paperwork.
    If you intend to sell up, find an estate agent who will not charge more than one percent (including advertising). That can be done as I found one last year.

Advertisement