Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your Opinion

• 09-05-2006 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey,

Just want your opinions on a car i bought. I couldn't get a pciture but anyway.

I just got my hands on a Seat Toledo, 1.9L TDI - 110BHP Signum. It's a 99', Metallica green, with cream/black interior. 6 CD-Changer built into the glove box (looks original), electric everything, airbags, alloys, immobilizer.

Lovely car, was a little bit dirty on the inside but we fixed that last night with some elbow grease. There is a couple of scratches on the exterior but they can be sorted aswell with a good wax/buff.

I payed 4,450 for the car. Apparently i got a super deal on it. It's also NCT'd until may next year.

Let me know what you think of the price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Epicpriest wrote:
    Hey,

Just want your opinions on a car i bought. I couldn't get a pciture but anyway.

I just got my hands on a Seat Toledo, 1.9L TDI - 110BHP Signum. It's a 99', Metallica green, with cream/black interior. 6 CD-Changer built into the glove box (looks original), electric everything, airbags, alloys, immobilizer.

Lovely car, was a little bit dirty on the inside but we fixed that last night with some elbow grease. There is a couple of scratches on the exterior but they can be sorted aswell with a good wax/buff.

I payed 4,450 for the car. Apparently i got a super deal on it. It's also NCT'd until may next year.

Let me know what you think of the price.

What's the mileage? Does it have a service history? Timing belt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Epicpriest

Anan1 wrote:
    What's the mileage? Does it have a service history? Timing belt?

Timing belt was done, not a full service history but there is some service history on it. Theres 123k miles on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Epicpriest

/bloop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Epicpriest wrote:
    Timing belt was done, not a full service history but there is some service history on it. Theres 123k miles on it.

When was the belt done? They're due every 60k. Is the history recent, or from back when the car was newish? I suppose it's all down to condition at that age, and mileage. A well-minded Toledo with 123k could easily have another 100k in it, making €4,450 a very good price. On the other hand, the car coud be seen as being one big bill away from the price of a 99 with half the mileage. Do you have any pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

doesn't sound that super.

• Advertisement
Advertisement