Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dodgie trader?

Options
  • 09-05-2006 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to buy a car from the Uk from a dealer. Im getting an inspection done on it by the AA. The dealer has told me:

"Please note that your inspection report will highlight the car is on HPI,this is for our security .
    Once sold we will remove it from HPI and give you a clear HPi report on delivery."

Any taughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ask why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Car should be HPI clear before purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

he says his company is a fleet company, they own all the cars and they all stay on HPI until sold. When I buy the car he says they will give me a cert that will prove its HPI clear .... www.pr-fleet.co.uk

Advertisement