Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Spotted: Maybach

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

maybe they're all sharing the 3 between them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

AJ! wrote:
    I'm pretty sure there are only three Irish Maybachs. Maybe somebody could have bought one in the UK and registered it over here but officially MDL has only brought three into Ireland.

drdre, have you seen more than three Maybachs? If there actually is more than three it would be five or six at the most.

yes i have defo seen more than 3.i know 2 different people who have them.and seen afew(2-3) different maybachs around driven by other people.
    anyway there must be more around that are bought over from uk as it would be way cheaper than mdl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

3 per year is the allocation I heard . So there could have been some in 04,05 and 06 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

AJ! wrote:
    I'm pretty sure there are only three Irish Maybachs. Maybe somebody could have bought one in the UK and registered it over here but officially MDL has only brought three into Ireland.

drdre, have you seen more than three Maybachs? Even if there actually is more than three it would only be five or six at the most.

There are more than 3 in Ireland, at one stage last year MDL had 2 new ones in stock. Wouldn't say who they were for, but they are special order. There are 6 phontoms in Ireland I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

steve06 wrote:
    There are more than 3 in Ireland, at one stage last year MDL had 2 new ones in stock. Wouldn't say who they were for, but they are special order. There are 6 phontoms in Ireland I think.

steve who were these for.also what kind of price do they go for in ireland inc vrt etc.
    Is there any brouchures available from mdl or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement