Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems receiving calls and texts

Options
  • 09-05-2006 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

I don't know what the story with my phone is (Sony Ericsson K700i) but ever since yesterday morning (a day ago) my phone hasn't being able to receive calls or text messages. I'm on the 02 Network with the old digifone sims.
    I can still make calls and send texts as well as receive my balance with *100#.

I've tried doing a reset on the phone, no good. I check the text gateway number, +353868002000, looks good.

Any ideas what the problem might be? I'm going to try and put my sim into another phone later to see if its the phone or O2's problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Put your sim in another phone. If it works in that then your phone is at fault. If it doesn't then your SIM or O2 Account is at fault. If it's the latter call O2 customer care and ask them to check your account. Failing that go into an O2 dealer and ask them to check your SIM or replace it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Thanks for the reply.

I done the phone swap thing and no luck with any of the phones so it was an o2 problem. Didn't phoen them up as i didn't have time but i did get it working.

I went into diverting settings on my phone and the phone started doing all these checks and was it was doing them all messages came in and i'm receiving calls again.

Strange but its working now anyways!

Thanks

Advertisement