Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in putting together a bike for me?

Options
  • 09-05-2006 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for a second hand bike and wondering if anyone on the boards would have the frame and parts lying around and would put them together for me? Alternatively, could anyone recommend a bike shop who might do this for me?

The reason I ask is because I'm finding it difficult to find the right size frame - I'm 6ft6 - so I'm looking for an XL size mtb frame or around 62cm if its a road bike frame.

I'm basically looking for a hybrid style bike - slick tyres, light wheels, flat bars, not too fussy on the chainset or gearing.

Thanks in advance

Guv.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭fergalr

I just posted this on this forum, but in case your interested:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054926607

Im also about that height, and trying to sell a XL (62) Specialized Allez.

If your willing to spend a bit to get a quality bike this might be what your after.

Got pretty much everything you ask for apart from the flat bars - you could modify it, or try out drop bars.

Advertisement