Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for the next LAN

• 09-05-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

right,

might aswell start by confirming the 60 places.

Now secondly,
    Some of you have asked about accommodation at the lan. Now the Hotel Manager(s) have been very good to us and kept 2 rooms for the weekend (Hotel is otherwise fully booked) and have quoted the fantastic rates given the Time of year and how busy the place is.

So if you require a room then PM me, theres only 2 available which means a Max of 8 people. PPC,Beat and Asok have already provisionally booked so let me know asap.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

It's 30e per night if only 3 people share the room and 25e if four people share.

At the Moment the room lists look as follows

Room 1:
    Asok
    PPC
    Beat

Room 2:
    BioHazard
    Legion
    Pyro

Theres still 2 spots left, yee may want to talk to people your sharing with also.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I gues I am too poor for sleep. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Apocalypse101

you were expecting less that 25euro??
    what kind of hotels do ye have in sligo!! :rolleyes:

One where my brother works. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement