Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trespasser

Options
  • 09-05-2006 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I am currently suffering a nostalgia pang for all things dino-related; Jurassic park stuff in particular. I remember playing the demo of Jurassic Park: Trespasser back in '98 or there abouts, but had no where near a good enough pc to play it. I know there were problems with the game and it got bad reviews etc, but I don't care. I just want it. Unfortunately, it IS that old, and can't really be found anywhere.

So, does anyone know of a copy or a place where I could get it? Must be one somewhere....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

i'm in the same boat as you mate, ive been looking for this game for a while now, alas no joy.

i only had the demo aswell, how crazy was it trying to pick up things moving your arms with the mouse!! crazyness.

actually i just want to play it to look at her boobs to see the health bar ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Well I remember about a 5 second lag on the demo cos of my pc crapness. trying to aim like that was a nightmare. But I also remember the boobs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i remember having to control the arm to pick up guns and stuff... it really was a crap game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I bought that game and it is as bad as every review says. Got so annoyed with it at times cause i kept getting lost and fallin off cliffs. Also trying to pick up a gun was like trying to win a teddy at the arcade. I think she was some sort of "special" person. Actually it's pretty funny now that i think about it.

Come to think of it. I think i saw a copy of the game at the second hand game shop on talbot st. a few weeks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Goddamn. I just played the "enhanced" demo from TresCom website. I think I could get used to the hand if only I could map all the finnicky keys to my extra mouse buttons. The kind of game where one of those VR Glove yokes from the early 90s would be handy. Hehehehe......"the wiz"......hehehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement