Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cena v HHH next week on Raw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

As much as I'd like to believe that this was the end of the most unpopular title reign of all time he won't lose the title on Raw. But we can dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Double turn time IMO. Vince is going to side with Cena, turning him heel. HBK will come to make the save, and hey presto, we have DX Vs Corporation (as per what I said in another thread today!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Sounds believable enough, gimmick. Next ppv is ONS, although I was thinkin they'd leave Cena face til then. Some ECW guys could possibly interfere in this match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: oh joy. a title match on raw.... whoopi *sigh* i'd love triple h to win, but when was the last time a wwe title championsip changed hands on raw???? i smell a heel turn.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Not much would happen i'd think really. The next RAW ppv is a month away plus RVD and Cena gave us a tease of a ONS match on RAW so i think Cena will hold on to the title. It's too soon for either man to turn as well imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

actually, when was the last heavyweight title change on live TV?? Don't count Batista dropping the title as that was due to timing. I think it was Kane for some reason, can't think why, don't have access to wwe.com here in work so can't check their title histories section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Who would the other members of DX be??? You'd have Shawn and HHH, but who else?

Clareman wrote:
    actually, when was the last heavyweight title change on live TV??

Last one I can remember off the top of my head is when Angle lost to Austin around September/October 2001 on Raw

EDIT: Oh yeah, Brock won the title off Angle in an Ironman match on SD about 2 years after that, but it wasn't live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Only one i can think of is when bischoff gave HHH the title on Raw a few years back but he had to beat flair to get it first but i don think that counts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Xpac has signed... Probably throw one or two more ppl in there, whoever takes trips fancy. Wouldn't be surprised if a tag team went in to it or benjamin or haas...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BrianShelley

I still don't think triple H can beat Cena on Raw. At WM22 Cena made him tap to an stfu and i don't think anyone as not tapped out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!why the hll did they change the ****in match...i was lookin forward to cena vs hhh just..............
    o well its perfectly set up now for dx to return against vince and shane and whoever else and for van dam to win the title at ONS2

Vince did say on Unlimited last week that he had a crazy idea for RVD this week, so that was obviously it

fatal wrote:
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!why the hll did they change the ****in match...i was lookin forward to cena vs hhh just..............
    o well its perfectly set up now for dx to return against vince and shane and whoever else and for van dam to win the title at ONS2

i was bitterly disappointed, i was also bitterly disappointed when raw got got cancelled on my sky plus last night so a basketball game could be taped :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

RAW got cancelled? recorded fine on my Sky+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Mossy Monk wrote:
    RAW got cancelled? recorded fine on my Sky+
    i think she means her timer;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sky+ doesnt have a timer though. its all done automatically through the EPG

nah, my dad cancelled it on me :mad: he was taping the basketball at the same time :mad: :mad: bah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i was just reading on prowrestling.com that cenas movie "the Marine" is coming out in early September, does anyone reckon they'll try and keep him as a face champ til then, or maybe do a quick switch for a month or two and then bring him back as face for the movie, i can't see them having him promote the movie as a heel, it's different for kane, he's playing a bad guy in the movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

He's apparently going to be feuding with Edge all through the summer, so I guess that tells you all you need to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

nah, my dad cancelled it on me :mad: he was taping the basketball at the same time :mad: :mad: bah.
    you can record two things at a time on sky+, just as long as you are either watching one of them or watching something you have recorded earlier. if you set two things to record at the same time, the epg will automatically switch over to one of the programmes you are recording.
    give your father some stick over this.

anyway, give the double heel turn some time. most likely to happen at ONS.
    HHH telling shawn to look at him while he ran at him with the hammer, the sincere apology to vince afterwards. all makes for some great footage when HHH is in the ring telling vince about his turn.

Advertisement