Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Brief

Options
  • 09-05-2006 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Bit fu*ked on this I have about 1000 words written but I have no experiments done for it. Im not too sure wat to say for it, do I say any of the results which I got?

Also can I say I got plans out of a book or do I have to say I made up plans my self?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

eamoss wrote:
    Bit fu*ked on this I have about 1000 words written but I have no experiments done for it. Im not too sure wat to say for it, do I say any of the results which I got?

Also can I say I got plans out of a book or do I have to say I made up plans my self?

too late, your past the deadline, zero marks. :D

my portfolio was about 50 pages long. thought id just let you know to put a bit more pressure on you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭whassupp

the deadline was april 28th but maybe your teacher will still accept.

1000 words sounds short. mine was bout 50 pagres too.
    keep the experiments short and write it so that it sounds like u actually did the experiment.

what did u make?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

No one has handed up their brief as of yet in my year. The deadline for us to have then in is thusday. They only have to be in when the examiner is coming which isnt till the end of the term.

Advertisement