Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Demetrius touch a nerve?

• 09-05-2006 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭

I think he did. Hes been silenced, like so many others here. Mods/Bubbles, free speech is our God-given right. See below.

Damn you Bubbles!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Mods/Bubbles, free speech is our God-given right. See below.

Damn you Bubbles!
    It's a Mod given right, you need to transpose the G with a D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

God apparently didn't allow complete freedom considering Adam wasn't allowed to eat that apple, therefore I would imagine that God doesn't grant free speech. "He's a prankster god!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Gordon wrote:
    God apparently didn't allow complete freedom considering Adam wasn't allowed to eat that apple, therefore I would imagine that God doesn't grant free speech. "He's a prankster god!"

Odd you should say that. Raises eyebrow Very odd. If you said "shes" a prankster God Id say that there definately was a conspiracy here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

:D

Bill Hicks quote, that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

free speech is our God-given right.

No its our constitution given right. And neither God nor free speech laws have any power here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Ja Voll, uberstuermfuerhrer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement