Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCDSU Union or Service Provider?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

panda100 wrote:
    Dont go to mad now!:)
    Until after the exams.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

panda100 wrote:
    Ah thats not fair to say I pestered you,I made it sure I didnt pester anyone.I walked up to you cos I knew you and I was hardly talking about sabbat politics with you.Id stop and chat to you whenevr Id bump into ,you know that.Do you not remember that Nial Dolann came up to us and started going on about Enda Duffy and was really rude butting into our converstaation?
    I just remember the two of you yelling vote this way or that and desperately wanting to get the hell out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I sensibly (though unknowingly) managed to avoid all this trouble by staying at home. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    I just remember the two of you yelling vote this way or that and desperately wanting to get the hell out of there.

Well sorry about that then humbert

So I guess the summary of this thread is that most people see it as a service provider which I think it should be first and foremost. With people like the van,firespinner,kaptainredeye,zane (?) and who knows else running for class rep next year hopefully we'll see a vast improvment in these services and a union that works for the students.........till next year panda is over and out on the union disscussions!! (My doctor said there not good for my cholesterol :)

Advertisement