Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy E3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

SofaKing wrote:
    Has there been release dates announced yet for III and XII?

XII was announced for an October release in North America. When it will get to us is fairly open to interpretation I'd imagine. Either way I'm not getting a game for my summer holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

October for US? Are you sure?

Ive seen no mention of it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

http://www.rpgfan.com/features/squareenix2006/games.html

Scroll down a bit on that. Perhaps "announced" was the wrong word to use. There's a release for Dirge of Cerberus there too.

They announced plenty of new shiny jazz there by the looks.

Good stuff.

Haven't seen any new stuff for FF6 Advance yet. Hopefully, that'll be a summer release.

Also previously announced (though in more detail), Square Enix also showcased its upcoming Nintendo DS revamp of Final Fantasy III, which should come stateside around September, and Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI for the Game Boy Advance.
    http://www.vggen.com/news/news.php?id=963

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

With all these releases I don't there'll ever be a Final Final Fantasy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

amp wrote:
    With all these releases I don't there'll ever be a Final Final Fantasy.

Ca-Ching! :D

You do have to remember that FF1 was supposed to be the final hurrah for heavily in debt at the time developer Squaresoft. Nintendo for some reason picked up on the game, marketed it heavily and it became a surprise hit and kept Squaresoft in business. Not bad for a game that blatantly stole from Dragon Quest.

Advertisement