Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aloha surf school

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

Your gonna have a great time doolins a **** hot place to go out specially in the summer...plus u havent got the huge throngs of people that do crowd my home town of lahinch during the summer...surfs up dude!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

Juicebox wrote:
    Your gonna have a great time doolins a **** hot place to go out specially in the summer...plus u havent got the huge throngs of people that do crowd my home town of lahinch during the summer...surfs up dude!!

I used to surf there years ago - only making a comeback to the sport now at the ripe old of 34... never owned my own board though- only rented them. La Hinch is a great spot too though! Really loved the weekends down there.. might head back this Sept, so I might be one of the annoying throng then!

Advertisement