Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

24 hour filmmaking festival

• 09-05-2006 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

24 hour Filmmaking Festival This Weekend
    Fast Forward Ireland THE SEQUEL to take place in FilmBase, Temple Bar on May 12th and 13th.
    CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS!
    Editors!
    Actors!
    Writers!
    Directors!
    Camera Owners/Operaters!
    Crew!
    RENEGADE ARTISTS!!!

REGISTER AT www.fastforwardireland.com

If you have any notion at all to make a film, or if you've been sitting on a few ideas you'd like to explore over an intense 24 hour period, or if you and your friends are creative types, or if you are at all inclined to use your noggin and any tools to hand to create a piece of art, then please come along to this event. We've already had one in Ireland, which went down really well and competitors made some great films. I'm hoping all of this leads to creative anarchy, and some good experiences, important collaborative relationships and a new attitude towards this kind of thing. Come along if you're at all interested. I'll be the guy running around like a headless chicken after not sleeping for 24 hours trying to screen all your movies.

FilmBase: Friday May 12, 7 pm: topics issued.
    FilmBase: Saturday May 13 8 pm: Films screened.

Andrew

www.fastforwardireland.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Is it free? If it is, it can stay here, if not you can pay for acvertising like everyone else.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Looks like its free and its a great idea.

Anyone interested in filmmaking and trying to get a start would do worse than show up at something like this.

Good luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sweet, I endorse this product/service ;) I was on my way to work this morning when I spotted this, hence the 5.42am time and my lack of research-age.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My film came third place...

It was actually a great little festival... I look forward to the next one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sounds cool, sorry I missed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

amp wrote:
    Sounds cool, sorry I missed it.
    There is another one planned for July... so watch out for it... it was a lot of fun.

Advertisement