Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Part Time Courses?

Options
  • 09-05-2006 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

Anyone know bout any courses on over the summer months to do with engineering of any sort or even computers. Finishing my Degree in two weeks and if i dont keep it up now il never keep it up. Plan on doing a Masters part time but that dont start til Sept-Oct.

Checked FAS ,St.Johs,College of Comm,UCC,CIT and there is very little to see.

Cheers in advance
    Nuke

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

being honest, i've never managed to find any sorta summer course running in cork. there's cookery courses in the countryside somewhere but nothing that you'd find to be course relevant.

best bet is to do some study in your own time or learn how ot cook....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

I'd say learn how to Cook Nukem. . Def a good suggestion!

LOL! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Smileylynz wrote:
    I'd say learn how to Cook Nukem. . Def a good suggestion!
    ..and your're girlfriend will love you for it!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Smileylynz

Fast_Mover wrote:
    ..and your're girlfriend will love you for it!!:)

Yup, She will !!!!!!

Advertisement