Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Grinds

Options
  • 09-05-2006 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Anyone know of any places that do these??

In 5th year now, teacher is crap, and we know nothing, so i need grinds or something for next year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭whassupp

dont mean to be funny but its quite an easy subject.

dunno where u can get grinds but the book that i use is "Architectural Technology" and i find it very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

whassupp wrote:
    dont mean to be funny but its quite an easy subject.

dunno where u can get grinds but the book that i use is "Architectural Technology" and i find it very good.
    Trust me, the theory can easily bring you down unless you've been taught/learned it properly.

'Architectural Technology' is terrible, but it's better than no book; technically it's written for a subject that they haven't started to examine yet so loads of it is totally irrelevant (crannógs, for crying out loud...). The old 'Construction Studies' book is only slightly better, but it went out of print three years ago so only second-hand copies are available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fool 5000

'Architectural Technology' is terrible, but it's better than no book;
    Its very bad alright and all my pages have fallen out of the book like nearly all my classsmates. My teacher says its a college book.
    For this book you need good notes for it because you wasting your time going through that book.Theres a way too much detail in it.

Advertisement