Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Galway Boards people are there ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jacket/potato

me i do too only i am stuck up in athlone at the mo but ya no what can uce do!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fireblade1

im in galway too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I ate a banana today, I don't think it was from Galway, but I'm sure it had been living here for a week or two before I ate it.

I'm not too clear on fruit laws, but does that make it a Galwegian?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'm in Galway most weekends....well Oranmore anyway

am........

I got ropes for John Cleary and bought a DVD off Redhairedguy...(at his place of employment)

Does that count !

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Does that count !

It does in my book! And my book is the best in the entire world and anyone who disagrees should be shot and minced up for food!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I get more kinky custumers as a girl with a beard.

it's what first attracted me to you.

ps sorry for me and grasshopa ringin you the last night

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's ok, it was an hilarious call and I was bored anyway. How did the military zones go. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Anseo

Advertisement