Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Soul Gems

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

This Grand Soul Gems quest sucks... I wandered around for weeks (I play just few hours a week now) and finally managed to gather them... but guess what? Now I don't want to be cured any more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

So go capture five grand souls and do terrible things with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Anyone got any directions were I can actually find five empty soul gems? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Sigh. The forum is only a few weeks old and we've already had this several times. Probably in this very thread. Go steal them from the Mages guild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mrcolgate

Are there any other way remove the vampire curse than to do what the with in the lonely house says?

I got two empty Grand Soul Gems, but 4 "Filled" Grand Soul Gems. I have stealed thoose from the University, and some spell shops. Are there any way to "Unfill" the Gems, or please post any tips were to find new?

And by the way as a vampire will I ever be able to walk in Sunlight without getting hurt???

Please Answer! I really need help :)!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Don't know about the grand soul gems but you can walk during the daytime when you have vampirism. You have to feed on someone then you'll be able to walk around in the sun for a day or so.

Thanks for you answer, but please help me.

Im in a very bad situation...

I am in teh witch's house, full heath low mana :/ .
    If i stay in their for like 10 sec she create a monster that starts attack me. But if I go out I die in like 5 sec, due to the middle of the day and the sun is shining... :confused:
    And both my saves are in her house !

Are ther any way Please help me !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Can you use the wait feature while in the house (can't really remember, I haven't played it in ages)? If you can, use the wait feature to skip until night-time.

Thank you for your post, But please explain the wait-feature ?

Press T on your keyboard (don't know what it is for 360). This will bring up a screen. Select the amount of hours you want to wait for. This will cause the game time to skip the amount of hours forward you chose. e.g. if it's 2PM game time and you wait for 12 hours it'll be 2AM game time then.

• Advertisement

thank you , but that didnt help becaus it says " CAnnot wait while treespassing " :(! !!!!!!

Does that mean that i have to restart the game :(:(:( ! :mad::mad::confused::eek:

Leave the house and quickly hit t. Hopefully you should get it before you die. Then just set the hour to a time when it'll be dark.

Thanks for teh answer but that didnt work :/

I pressed T and the window came up choose 12 hours so i should wake up 11 PM . But then when it reaches zero, i fell to the ground dying.

Do you have any other tips, they have been ver useful :)!

Thank you for helping me in this :) Even if it didnt work, but thanks for taking time to answer. It ended out that i used a God mode cheat. Seems that that were the only way out of that village.

Again thanks :)!

Glad you got it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭YoungPayters

i actually had a bug on this quest at the very end when
    the count's missus lays dead on the bed and then count is meant to arrive soon, but he never does, im already cured of vampirism, thank ****!
    it's really annoying cause i have all the quests done except for that and one or two others i couldnt be bothered doing, anyone have the same problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

yeah not the same quest but theres one when you have to take a boat to an island just outside one of the towns (cant remember which one :S) but on the island is a fort where a battle happened and you have to go retrieve it, but when I get to it the gate is locked and is "opened somewhere else" any ideas how to open it? or any other routes in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynskey

The switch for the gate into the fort(Fort Grief) is just to the right of the locked gate, on the ground.

Advertisement