Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Animals Looking for Homes

Options
  • 09-05-2006 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

At present I have the following looking for homes:
    • rabbits, mostly male but one pair of females
    • guinea pigs, all boys at present
    • dwarf hamsters, both sexes
    • gerbils, pair of adult males

I'll update with pictures over the next 24 hours & a short description on each animal.

All rabbits are vaccinated against myxi & vhd before leaving.

Preference is given to homes where the animal will live with another of its species (except in the case of syrian hamsters or individual animals known not to live well with others :D ) and guinea pigs & rabbits will not be rehomed to live together.

For more info please reply here or pm me.

Hazel,
    Jirdrescue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭tonym

id love to take two dwaf hams

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

8 fat little baby hamsters looking for new homes.

5 girls, 3 boys so I'd prefer to see them go in a pair & 2 trios if possible :)

Dwarf hamsters can be escape artists simply because of their size. These will need either a plastic or glass tank style enclosure to ensure they don't get out.

They're tame & responsive so will suit pretty much any home except those with small children.

All 5 girls are argente so they look like this:
    Hamster1.jpg

2 of the boys are argente & the other boy is white:
    Hamster2.jpg

For more info pm me or reply here.

Joe
    Male, less than 12 months. Fairly confident about new things as long as his feet are on the ground :D

Pete
    Male, less than 12 months. A lionhead boy & has had more handling than the others.

Jester
    Male, less than 12 months. Timid & possibly a little shortsighted. His nose works fine though so he has no problem finding the food ;)

Advertisement