Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

omg help...2nd yr philosophy

Options
  • 10-05-2006 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

ok, studyin away for medieval philosophy, and suddenly i remember sumthing about the lecturer givin us the exam questions before xmas...panic stations, can anyone help me in one of my hours of need?!?!?!? please if theres anyone here from that course could tey maybe tell me wat the hell is goin on?!?!?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Pretty*monster should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Ok... it might be too late now but Moran said in the last lecture that he'd given exam 'hints' (not questions) in the lecture before, which I wasn't at.

But no one I've asked has any recollection of this happening so... Augustine and Time and Aquinus's five way sare your best bet imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Augustine and Time is a pretty safe bet but he asked us in a tricky way last year, it was something like..

"Time is a distention of the mind. Discuss."

So make sure you know what that means ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

That's pretty much the question we got this afternoon... despite being broadly prepared I somehow managed to bollocks it up though... oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

That's pretty much the question we got this afternoon... despite being broadly prepared I somehow managed to bollocks it up though... oh well.

You all should have listened to me like I always told you. Did he have to go around the hall telling everyone what "distention" meant? That's what he had to do last year. Heh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement