Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Plan/New Development

Options
  • 10-05-2006 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

looks Like I will finally be stepping onto the property ladder. I am going to purchase an off plan house close to my beloved Athenry Town. Just wondering if anyone has a list of what needs to be done in order to complete it once the builder finally completes building it.

Any websites links etc would be handy.

I know that the builder will provide 5,200 euro towards the completion of the house. I'm not sure but I'm asusming that the kitchen and Fireplace will be coming out of that along with carpets, wardrobes etc. Has any one compiled their own list for a 4 bedroom house with Kitchen/Dinning room, Sitting Room, bathroom and 1 en-suite? It would be nice to get calculating the overall price this will cost.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ona

Congrats on your purchase, try looking at www.dreamhomes.ie has lots of info.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Find out specificly whats in, whats out. You might find that painting and carpets are extra and the amount allowed for kitchen and bathroom fittings isn't enough.

Advertisement