Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shiny runners ? :D

• 10-05-2006 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Tehe just ordered a pair of bapestas. Curious on what irish people think of em

http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bape9ig.jpg

was actually gonna get a purple pair but none in my size :(
    ohh yea im chinese so wont look so cheese on me as you irish! :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Yeah I like them! Very funky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

meh! a bit too "go go power rangers" for me...but i wouldnt dis anyone who wore them...each to their own and all that...

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Damage

yeah each to thier own, not my cup of tea but they do look good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Pugmister

If you dont mind me asking but where did you buy them from. If they are ebay jobs, they are more than likely fapes rather than bapes. There pretty cool and exclusive though, i have a couple of pairs of authentic icecreams.

Check out the forums on www.hypebeast.com for other bape and bbc gear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Whirl

getting them off ebay from pondon whos a reliable seller. i have a rough idea on most fape stuff since i have a ok selection of bape clothes :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Not really into them. Think they look a bit cheap. I don't really think they would look cheesey on any one though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Aren't they just Air Force 1s?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Whirl

They basically are. Bape do a lot of cross over type stuff with other big companies and such and they also end up always costing alot more :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i think there SO COOL!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Makaveli wrote:
    Aren't they just Air Force 1s?
    They just look like cheap copies. I doubt they are crossover type stuff as mentioned above.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Pugmister

FX Meister wrote:
    They just look like cheap copies. I doubt they are crossover type stuff as mentioned above.

They may look cheap but there is a whole air of exclusivity surrounding Bape. I twould not be uncommon to see people queing outside the shop hours before it opens to pick up some of the latest items. I also think the Nigo has a one garment per purchase rule in some shops. An authentic Bape hoody will fetch upwards of €900.00 on ebay. I agree some items may look cheap but in essence your paying for the uniqueness.

Advertisement