Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap property in ranelagh

Options
  • 10-05-2006 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

One at a time

screenshot125zn.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Looks about right :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Holy Heck! Wrong Forum though, There is nothing funny about that and this either belongs on the consumer issues or political forum as it is a bit of both really. €2.5million for that little poke! I could buy about ten houses where I live for the same price. Man Dublin must be a hole to live in. No offense my metropolitan friends but i'm just think of all the teenagers growing up there and the battle they will have to a place to sleep in (they won't have much time for any other activites besides 6 hrs sleep a night considering how much they will have to work on our crap wages just for a place to lie your head) I blame the PD's :mad:

PS Nice screenshot egan007, What software you using there?? It appears to be Java Based from the logo, I like the look of it, the name would be appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭conky_05

bloody hell that's steep ... looks like a bit of a dive too

so what's the punchline ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Finance from 10,000 a month, thats a few months wages for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I know this block :eek: . 2.5 Million for a really crappy apartment with loads of Chinese students as neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

K-TRIC wrote:
    I know this block :eek: . 2.5 Million for a really crappy apartment with loads of Chinese students as neighbours.
    None actually come with the apartment? That is crappy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Healio wrote:
    Finance from 10,000 a month, thats a few months wages for me.

I could afford two and a half months rent with my yearly salary :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

netwhizkid wrote:

PS Nice screenshot egan007, What software you using there?? It appears to be Java Based from the logo, I like the look of it, the name would be appreciated :)

It's all free....

Mozilla on Solaris 10 -
    download free at www.opensolaris.org
    or www.sun.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

That look likes a building just down from my office ... it looks like a complete hole of a place!! That price would have bought my house 10 times over ... madness

Advertisement