Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last weeks messin - This weeks line up!

• 10-05-2006 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Well another great night had on Saturday, after a really great launch night and a pretty mad bank holiday weekend I must admit that I really wasn’t expecting much on Saturday. Things got off to a slow start but by one o clock new kid on the block David Hardagon was impressing everybody with his very tasty mix of tough elecrto chonk, he seemed to have taken over the place and was pretty much rippin it up! Following him and keeping things nice and chunky pogo resident Rob (this ****s gonna get nasty) Hatchell and Darren Rice went back to back for 2 hours of how can I describe it, real in your face jackin tech chonk if u get me? Anyway it was really good! Hats off to Mr Rice for his very impressive whic a whic aaahh… Scratchin and effects. Nice! Also big shout to the lads once again on bongos, who provided the encore!
    This week we have more of Dublins finest with the line up looking like this-

Brian Cairns
    Skkatter
    Jay Grogan

The following week May 20th sees our first international guest in the new venue Kriece the man behind the 05 mix of Aphex Twin - Windowlicker will stopping over on his world tour to make his Irish debut at the club. Watch this space for more info! Or if u simply cant wait hit - www.kriece.com

View last weeks pics here –
    http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aciidisco/album?.dir=/ae77scd&.src=ph&.tok=phtWg1EBNruYFacB

Acii Disco –
    Every Saturday night at The HUB, Eustace st, Temple bar.
    House / Electro / Acid House
    Resident Al Keegan. Visuals by Charlie Doran
    Doors 11. Adm e10

Advertisement