Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First PES 360 shots

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I never even bother looking at them until they are in Wide or Normal Long angle, im sure it looks great in the other ones but i never play them that way.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Aye, me too.

Can't tell anything from those pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

SofaKing wrote:
    Aye, me too.

Can't tell anything from those pics.

looks like terry scored ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Looking good, lets hope there's a lot more content compared to normal Xbox and PS versions. Obviously people want all licensing filled and real stadia added so let's wait and see what Konami have on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

kensutz wrote:
    Looking good, lets hope there's a lot more content compared to normal Xbox and PS versions. Obviously people want all licensing filled and real stadia added so let's wait and see what Konami have on offer.

First version on 360 will 99% be a port and a slight graphical tweak rather than anything of more substance.
    Remember back to PES1 on the PS2, it was the same game as the PS1 version apart from the graphics being smoother etc...

I'd love for them to create a new version for the 360, but its seriously unlikely, it'll just be a port of WE10/PES"2007".

• Advertisement
Advertisement