Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Spam Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Aidan wud bate me..... peachy wud too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

1 |=0|_||\|[) @|\| 0|\||1|\|3 |33+ +|2@|\|$|@+0|2 +|-|@+ \x/0|2|<$ 1|\| |}0+|-| |236|_||@|2 @|\|[) |_||+|2@-|33+ |\/|0[)3$, `/0|_| (@|\| (0|*`/ @|\|[) |*@$+3 +3><+ 1|\| @|\|`/ 0|= +|-|3 +|-||233 |\/|0[)3$ (3|\|6|1$|-|, |\|0|2|\/|@| @|\|[) |_||+|2@) @|\|[) 1+ \x/1|| +|2@|\|$|@+3 1|\|+0 +|-|3 0+|-|3|2 +\x/0 $+|2@16|-|+ @\x/@`/.

|-|@|-|@|-|@, `/0|_| |23@[) +|-|1$ |=0|2 |\|0 |23@$0|\|.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

1 |=0|_||\|[) @|\| 0|\||1|\|3 |33+ +|2@|\|$|@+0|2 +|-|@+ \x/0|2|<$ 1|\| |}0+|-| |236|_||@|2 @|\|[) |_||+|2@-|33+ |\/|0[)3$, `/0|_| (@|\| (0|*`/ @|\|[) |*@$+3 +3><+ 1|\| @|\|`/ 0|= +|-|3 +|-||233 |\/|0[)3$ (3|\|6|1$|-|, |\|0|2|\/|@| @|\|[) |_||+|2@) @|\|[) 1+ \x/1|| +|2@|\|$|@+3 1|\|+0 +|-|3 0+|-|3|2 +\x/0 $+|2@16|-|+ @\x/@`/.

|-|@|-|@|-|@, `/0|_| |23@[) +|-|1$ |=0|2 |\|0 |23@$0|\|.
    You WISH!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

0|-| 6@\/ @|23|\|+ |_| 73|-| |_||33|2(00| 0|\|3

I'm rolling my eyes at you btw

I'm hardly the ubercool one in this dialogue, Scraggs...

• Advertisement

Just read this on Overheard In Dublin & as this is the spam thread I figured it belonged here for all the J1ers out there

Mummy, Am I A Terrorist?

I was sitting in the U.S Embassy waiting for my J1 interview when a D4 girl gets called for her interview.

The Interviwer asks the standard question: "Are you part of an organised terrorist association?"

She replies, completely serious: "eh.....em...well i don't think so, should I ring my mum?!"

Overheard by Del, U.S Embassy
    Posted on Tuesday, 25th April 2006

obviously...

I think now is the time to share with ye all that I got an 'A' in an essay for Linguistics on netspeak and text speak and how it relates to written and oral communication.
    Yep I'm that cool :D

Just read this on Overheard In Dublin & as this is the spam thread I figured it belonged here for all the J1ers out there

Mummy, Am I A Terrorist?

I was sitting in the U.S Embassy waiting for my J1 interview when a D4 girl gets called for her interview.

The Interviwer asks the standard question: "Are you part of an organised terrorist association?"

She replies, completely serious: "eh.....em...well i don't think so, should I ring my mum?!"

Overheard by Del, U.S Embassy
    Posted on Tuesday, 25th April 2006
    haha I love that website!

'Oral communication' eh?
    I bet you're a hit with all the mens after they hear that!!! :p

On the ball

My friend told me last night, she was walking down Liffey St. a while back, and overheard two kids, a boy and a girl, about 12 yrs old. The boy was asking the girl to kiss him, and she turned around and said to him..."call me when ur balls drop"

U can just tell she'll grow up to be a classy bird.

Overheard on Tuesday, 18th April 2006 - Liffey st by Karen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Jesus Gav, talk about obscure. You're a frickin' ass, you know that? I nearly broke my head reading that mess, and in the end you didn't even say something that made me giggle.

A pox on all your sheep.

I like to think of it as natural punishment for people who try to read it in the first place. :p:D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

1 d0n'7 kn0w wh47 7h3 n33d 70 5p34k |1k3 7h15 15. 17'5 ju57 4nn0y1n6. 4 |177|3 b17 c00 bu7 m057|y 4nn0y1n6

Yeah, well now all your sheep are doomed. You didn't bet on that happening, did you?

I can't say I was counting on having sheep anyway...

Well... well... well now you definitely can't. So there.

Whatever shall I tell my villagers...
    *bows head in shame*

Bad |33+ means no sheep, I guess.

THAT should be a slogan. A philosophy to live ones life by...

Whatever gets you true, in true curly midget style.

Dylan Moran - why?

• Advertisement

Because Navan deserves at least three comedians, like a walrus.

*edit: the end is out of habit now...

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

On the last day of term we were drinking outside the eng block on the grass and my friend and I went to take a leak inside and when we came back out they were taking a group pic of some sort on the steps. So we hopped in, thinking nothing of it cos we were hammered.

Just leafing around boards and I notice RedAlerts sig about pics from the last day of college so I give it a click and lo and behold there I am!

Crazy...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

im in singingstrangers sig... Im so happy. But not in it for good reasons. Jaysus Im conflicted

Now, now, be proud!...

Im flattered, if not a little aroused :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

People I've wonderful news - all we need is another 40000 posts and we get into the top ten forums with the most posts!

they tag boards now?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

failsafe wrote:
    when we came back out they were taking a group pic of some sort on the steps. So we hopped in, thinking nothing of it cos we were hammered.

Just leafing around boards and I notice RedAlerts sig about pics from the last day of college so I give it a click and lo and behold there I am!

You one of the lads or the girl? The female population in our class swelled by 1/3!

With pride, or were they taking part in funny drug trials?

Gav, you 152% were nowhere near what I was thinking. And that's a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Everyone has there matress covers and bed sheets hanging out the window. Is it coincidence that everyone decided to do their washing at the same time (most likly) or is there a more interesting reason?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement