Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Spam Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me does the ooh-yeah-I'm-psychic dance

I forsee Middlesbrough to be losing at half-time tonight but to win the UEFA Cup final, Brian Kennedy not to get out of the Eurovision Semi-Final, and Ruth to win The Apprentice.

Let's have a look back at 11pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Surely Scraggs is always a welcome distraction, almost by definition?
    Would you like Spam with that cheese?:p

Scraggs wrote:
    Would you like Spam with that cheese?:p
    In fairness, I think a Best Boardsie award counts for something!...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

A serious question though, of the 29 users online, how many of us are pretending to our selves that we're studying?

How many of us are actually in the library

I'm in 911 still but will be there shortly-ish, some of the time I tell myself I'm studying, some of the time I pretend I'm building a little fort out of all the books I collect in the hope that one of them will contain exactly what I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

rain on wrote:
    awww, irlrobins is on your buddy list :)
    You say that like it's a bad thing. I should be on EVERY UCD boardsie's friends list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Jeez at the speed this thread is going it will be on the 'most posted' in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

A serious question though, of the 29 users online, how many of us are pretending to our selves that we're studying?

How many of us are actually in the library

Me ... trying to read blackboard stuff on northern Ireland ...not awfully interesting tbh

Gav, who's going to win the Heineken Cup?!:D

/Prays that singingstranger's psychicness holds up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

rain on wrote:
    awww, irlrobins is on your buddy list :)

i'm not pretending i'm studying, for obvious reasons. i am pretending i'm working on my thesis though.
    so is sangre

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Well had a go at the buddy list thing, not exactly sure what I did or what difference it will make.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Clearly the most important question is:

Gav, what's coming up on my Russia history paper next week?

G'wan...I'll make it worth your while :p

• Advertisement

Clearly Munster are going to win the Heineken Cup, although with a far lesser winning margin than the semi-finals would suggest. I envisage perhaps Munster falling behind mid-second half before Paul O'Connell dives over.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Supposed to be studying Financial Acc... Feck it I'll do what I did for OB and make something up... :p

For Financial Accounting just look at some of the Cash Flow statements he gives you - go and look at his sample answers, learn off the template and you're set. Q4 will be something with just common sense that you can bluff through, and Q1 - being the MCQs - should be reasonable enough. That was enough last year to get me 67%.

Clearly Munster are going to win the Heineken Cup, although with a far lesser winning margin than the semi-finals would suggest. I envisage perhaps Munster falling behind mid-second half before Paul O'Connell dives over.

Since I don't get to watch the match (stupid ucd timetabling, have to sit a bloody exam), I'll have this image in my head whilst trying to remember what Aldous had to say on romanticism in music! You better be right! :D

/me plots destruction of singingstranger in case he has raised false hopes in me

Hermione* wrote:
    /me plots destruction of singingstranger in case he hase raised false hopes
    This happened three weeks ago in Landsdowne Rd, tbh!...

This happened three weeks ago in Landsdowne Rd, tbh!...
    Sorry, edited my post.

Not to me, it didn't though! Munster ftw, don't ya know! I'm a Limerick girl :D

I'm only gonna be lenient because of the Jeff Buckley and Oscar Wilde quotes in your sig.

What an ep of Deal Or No Deal that was...

I'm only gonna be lenient because of the Jeff Buckley and Oscar Wilde quotes in your sig...

What about my first line though? It's the most important of all of them! :D

Hush.

/me is silenced by the wit of singing stranger ;)

• Advertisement

Irish by birth, Dublin 14 by semi-affluence.

Which kinda pales when spamming with someone living in Ballsbridge, eh? :p;)

LMAO! I live in Dublin 14....where da you live? *stalks*

Actually on the subject of stalking, Sangre starred right at me in the library, I think maybe he recognised me but couldn't figure out why.

Oh....and since this is a lovely spam thread where I can say anything....there were boys getting changed into their footie gear in the car park behind quinn. *denies having driven around 3 times looking for a space when there were about 20 free*

elmyra wrote:
    LMAO! I live in Dublin 14....where da you live? *stalks*
    You know, it doesn't help when you ADMIT to stalking first...

Damn I've failed in my evil scheme!

Go on Gav...tell me......I'll give ya a Moro....we all know how ya like Moros....

It's the best of both worlds really ... being from Munster, which is obviously great, plus Ballsbridge, and I'm not from Ballsbridge so I can't be slagged for being a D4 head or similar ... :D

The b/f's from Rathfarnham, has a habit of refering to it at times as D4+10, made me laugh the first time ;)

Yeah, the FIRST time! Hehe...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

goe d4+10 loike, roysh?

singingstranger - i'm just down by the yellow house actually, what about yourself and elmyra?

Bondi-ish...

&#231 wrote: »
    goe d4+10 loike, roysh?

singingstranger - i'm just down by the yellow house actually, what about yourself and elmyra?

Oi you, stop spamming in our thread!

They're not going to tell someone with a stalking reputation now, are they?!
    -that is actually a joke though guys, he's harmless really ;)

Edit: Beaten by singingstranger, you're doomed now ss, I'm sorry!

• Advertisement

&#231 wrote: »
    goe d4+10 loike, roysh?

I lived on nutgrove last year but it's dundrum now. Yellow house is a lovely pub!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement