Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helicopters?

Options
  • 10-05-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

whats with the 2 helicopters flying around the claddagh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

By flying around the claddagh all day in a clockwise fashion, they're trying to create a type of vortex or "pseudo-funnel" in the air to keep the Claddagh pong from spreading beyond its borders.

Vive la France.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

What type? private or coast guard looking or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Could be looking for a body?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

private. flying side by side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

jabberwock wrote:
    private. flying side by side.

spoilt salthill pr!cks?

• Advertisement

danniemcq wrote:
    spoilt salthill pr!cks?

That was me taking the helicoptor for a spin with Fintan... We f00kin floored it, hope we didnt disturbe anyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

JohnCleary wrote:
    That was me taking the helicoptor for a spin with Fintan... We f00kin floored it, hope we didnt disturbe anyone :D

I think your confusing Salthill with D4,theres over one hundred miles in the difference.Dont know anyone from Salthill that speaks like that.

danniemcq wrote:
    spoilt salthill pr!cks?

Why Salthill,Ive have a few friends from Salthill and none of them are spoilt.In fact i went to school there and i met **** all spoilt kids if any.There are no more spoilt pricks in Salthill than in any other part of the city.Where are you from in Galway that makes you so judgmental of people in the areas?

They're probably just looking for some terrorist.

No biggie

padi89 wrote:
    I think your confusing Salthill with D4,theres over one hundred miles in the difference.Dont know anyone from Salthill that speaks like that.

Not the best at copping onto the oul bit of humour, are ya? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

padi89 wrote:
    Why Salthill,Ive have a few friends from Salthill and none of them are spoilt.In fact i went to school there and i met **** all spoilt kids if any.There are no more spoilt pricks in Salthill than in any other part of the city.Where are you from in Galway that makes you so judgmental of people in the areas?

I'm from Salthill and im spoilt. I get everything I Want (Not really though)

padi - are you a scuba diver? Your nick suggests you are

JohnCleary wrote:
    Not the best at copping onto the oul bit of humour, are ya? :rolleyes:

Im well up for a laugh john but when some one says "salthill pricks" im goin to post,especially when danniemcq is not even born in Galway.

JohnCleary wrote:
    I'm from Salthill and im spoilt. I get everything I Want (Not really though)

padi - are you a scuba diver? Your nick suggests you are

nope dont scuba dive at all but i know Padi is something to do with scuba diving alright.

padi89 wrote:
    Im well up for a laugh john but when some one says "salthill pricks" im goin to post,especially when danniemcq is not even born in Galway.

gee sorry maybe i shoulda said spoilt claddagh pr!cks :p

padi89 wrote:

I was borin Salthill and have lived there *ALL* my life, but I still don't take it to heart. You're a salthill spoilt pr1ck, arent ya? :D

JohnCleary wrote:
    I was borin Salthill and have lived there *ALL* my life, but I still don't take it to heart. You're a salthill spoilt pr1ck, arent ya? :D

Oh im far from spoilt but maybe to you i would be, seeing as i was born in UCHG and not in Salthill.All the lads i know in Salthill were also born in a hospital.Whoever said anything about taking it to heart all i did was reply to a post.Take it how you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

well to defuse the issue, does anyone actually know what they were doing?

My guess is probably something to do with aerial photography,they seemed to be flying around the same area all the time.

warning_black_helicopters.gif

imo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

its obvious lads
    they were mating,mating starts when the helicopters are in air,the first stage is called flirting(the female verifyies that her partner is in-fact suitable)then they land and giggidy giggidy saw it on nature channel has to be true!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

All wrong.....:D
    Marsh gas from the Swamp;)

Advertisement