Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Login

Options
  • 10-05-2006 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Is the UCD website down? I tried to login and it won't let me! I need blackboard!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's timed me out, and now I can't log back in .... this is not a good time for them to do stuff with the blackboard! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I need Blackboard! NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

So its not me!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i can't get into any of the computers at all.. the one i was on suddenly shut down on me in a polite but firm manner and since then they won't recognise my password :( i've always grumped that the english postgrad room computers aren't on the network but now i am very very glad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Serious network problems earlier. Couldn't even reach DNS servers. Seems to be back now.

Give some time and the rest will be back up. They might have to do a reset on some of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

That drove me nuts! so I went for coffee and dougnnuts, there's nothing that can't be remedied with coffee and doughnuts, look now it's back!
    Stupid computer services:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Lamia

Cant access it either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Yeah it was bloody pants, and the daedalus was closed to so I had to come to the smellly lgs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Cant access it and kind need to to be accessing JSTOR and the likes from home to break a thesis deadlock. I give up for the night.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

All seems normal enough now, just checked BB and Connect.

Blackboard (being Win 2000) is notoriously flaky but it's been well behaved since its been clustered.

Mail is up too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

:( I was looking at last minute notes:(

Advertisement