Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post exams beers?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I really wish more girls were like rain on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

No.
    humbert wrote:
    I really wish more girls were like rain on.
    easy?

Now don't be mean:) Forward! Seriously how irritating is it when they start playing stupid games so they can feel clever and sophisticated(Smirnoff Ice drinker types for example), does my head in. I much prefer a confident girl that can just express herself openly, far too rare.
    On topic, who is gonna actually decide on a date, you should put up a pole but I think you need a moderator for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

No.
    i couyldnt possibly make that decision, mod...pole?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

No.
    rain on wrote:
    you're on ;) failing that, my birthday is on the 24th, you can take me out.

wasnt expecting that but youre on ! . So whats the venue? I think The Thingmoat is a bit of a break from the aul porterhouse but still a good pub atmosphere. Two Polls? 1 on Date and 1 on Venue? both stickied ?

Ps: Rain on, Ill take you somwhere nice for your birthday . I wouldnt bring you to the type of holes this riff raff would drink in. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

No.
    Or you could just work out the day most ppl can make it, which so far is between 25th and 30th may.
    Either 25th or 26th gets my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

No.
    Grimes wrote:
    wasnt expecting that but youre on ! . So whats the venue? I think The Thingmoat is a bit of a break from the aul porterhouse but still a good pub atmosphere. Two Polls? 1 on Date and 1 on Venue? both stickied ?

Ps: Rain on, Ill take you somwhere nice for your birthday . I wouldnt bring you to the type of holes this riff raff would drink in. :D
    grand. bear in mind that in real life i have a total inability to talk about anything other than books and obscure bands. and when i get drunk i start spouting blackmetal cliches like there's no tomorrow.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Poll added. The 20th suits me best, but I don't mind anything later than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

8 votes, 8 different dates chosen.... this is going to be one right stalemate! :)

I'm sticking with the second:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    I don't think I can go any of those days :(:(:(:mad:

I'll see what I can do

You could surely go on friday the second:rolleyes:

No.
    ferdi wrote:
    easy?
    if only. if i wasn't so picky i wouldn't be so sexually frustrated.

on topic: i'm not voting because they're all good for me except the 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

No.
    That's the thing...people are most likely voting for when the finish and can hence make from that date on rather than just specifically that date....a '21-25' or '26-30' type poll might be more indicitive and unanimous.

No.
    elmyra wrote:
    That's the thing...people are most likely voting for when the finish and can hence make from that date on rather than just specifically that date....a '21-25' or '26-30' type poll might be more indicitive and unanimous.
    or a multiple choice yoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No.
    Scraggs wrote:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    I don't think I can go any of those days :(:(:(:mad:

Me too.

25th is a possibility but anything after that is out. Have a house party on Friday, sister's hen night on saturday, bbq on sunday, next week is wedding stuff and the actual wedding is the 2nd, recovery on saturday, first anniversary on sunday, then cuba on tuesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

No.
    rain on wrote:
    or a multiple choice yoke.

multiple choice, exactly!!

*gives gold star to rain on*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Me too.

25th is a possibility but anything after that is out. Have a house party on Friday, sister's hen night on saturday, bbq on sunday, next week is wedding stuff and the actual wedding is the 2nd, recovery on saturday, first anniversary on sunday, then cuba on tuesday :)

Sounds like you'll be having LOTS of fun!

I may be starting my summer job on the 29th, so that'll affect my ability to attend. Especially since I have an exam on the 7th June, so I may be in a position where I have to work and cram for a week or two.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I won't be done until the 31st

No.
    How about the END of June? Or two beers? Or perhaps 17 with one person at each one?

• Advertisement

That's ingenious, I nominate Grimes as chief organiser.

No.
    humbert wrote:
    That's ingenious, I nominate Grimes as chief organiser.

What where are we? Where are my shoes?

Well I mean having 2 boards beers at two random and seperate dates means that those who cant get to one will still get to the other and those who can get to both can get drunk twice.

Actually yeah I'd be a good chief beers organiser.

Well I was just wowed by the idea of 17 boards beers:) but two's good too, provided there's interest.

No.
    who cares about interest ? There will be drink

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

No.
    Have you all seen this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No.
    You're better off waiting until the exams are over. Have one at the end of June and then do what we did last year and have one before you all go back in September, that way people who were away for the summer and couldn't go in June can go then....and all the alcos that did go in June will go again.

If you have 2 beers too close together before the exams are over you won't get near as many as you would if you space it out more.

Just my 2c.

No.
    yeah firespinner but a boards beers consists of all the forums. Not the close knit loving little community we have going on here. You wont find me at Clouds beers !

The fallen one is right.Two beers after the exams and then a Pre New Term beers at the end of the Summer

Make sure the Beers ISNT the third of June , thats all Iask

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

You can do both. Attend the boards beers, and the ucd boards beers. :)

I really don't know how I'm sorted though til I hear about this job , so hoping I don't start til after my exams finish!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

No.
    Grimes wrote:
    yeah firespinner but a boards beers consists of all the forums. Not the close knit loving little community we have going on here. You wont find me at Clouds beers !

Can' we see both? I wanna see Beruthial in real life! Oooh! maybe I can punch Whitewashman!*
    Grimes wrote:
    The fallen one is right.
    Lol

*Kidding........... I'll use a beer bottle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

WWM is cool :(

As long as im not working and have money ill be there ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement