Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post exams beers?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No.
    Grimes wrote:

The fallen one is right.

I may not be mod anymore Graham but I can still kick your ass. ;)

Anyway, get Trucks or Hulla to do another poll with June dates. The exams go on until the 9th as far as I know so to give everyone a chance you should start the dates after that. Worry about a venue afterwards.

Try and suss out interest for June before you start planning two of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Can Irlrobins not write some sort of "simple" java calender applet which people could register all the dated they can and cant make then it could calculate the optimum date:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

No.
    B-K-DzR wrote:
    WWM is cool :(

As long as im not working and have money ill be there ;)

What's WWM mean? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

WhiteWashMan ... another boardsie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

No.
    ferdi wrote:
    humbert wrote:
    I really wish more girls were like rain on.
    easy?

desperate?
    :p

• Advertisement

ye whine about girls when thay're stuck up and ye whine about them when they're forward, ye deserve to be single:) I don't, poor me!:(

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I may not be mod anymore Graham but I can still kick your ass. ;)

Anyway, get Trucks or Hulla to do another poll with June dates. The exams go on until the 9th as far as I know so to give everyone a chance you should start the dates after that. Worry about a venue afterwards.

Try and suss out interest for June before you start planning two of them.
    Ffs, I'm only after editing the poll now!

Right, I think that we should have one beers on the 25th anyway, as that's the only day peachy said she's free, and fcuked if I'm not saying goodbye to her! Then there should probably be another beers, but we'll worry about that at another time, maybe after the first one.

So, I'll reset the poll so that people can choose whether the 25th suits.

Note: this might be messy because people who have already voted on the poll may not be able to vote again. If you cannot vote again, PM me and I'll add your vote.

Actually there doesn't seem to be a problem.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

humbert wrote:
    Actually there doesn't seem to be a problem.
    Funnily enough, it wasn't letting me vote again! I think people who voted for option 2 might not be able to.

Funnily enough, it wasn't letting me vote again! I think people who voted for option 2 might not be able to.
    I guess if people have a prob they can comment in the thread and pm you.

• Advertisement

No.
    Right, I think that we should have one beers on the 25th anyway, as that's the only day peachy said she's free, and fcuked if I'm not saying goodbye to her!

Heh, bless. But seriously if it doesn't suit it's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

No.
    well he did userp (or however u spell it) you from the throne

that will suit me nice and fine ill be on the beer that week with anyone that will have me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

No.
    Right, I think that we should have one beers on the 25th anyway, as that's the only day peachy said she's free, and fcuked if I'm not saying goodbye to her! Then there should probably be another beers, but we'll worry about that at another time, maybe after the first one.

I knew I'd like you. Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

No.
    what just happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Aww I'm quite sad, i won't be able to make it, going home to cork that day severely hungover (finished the day before). SO enjoy one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Ah don't go drinking on the 25th...my last exam is at 0930 the following day :( Who wants to drink on the 27th, come on now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

No.
    Nah, you're on your own there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

BEER!
    my head hurts. i want beer. exams make me a sad panda.
    *cry*
    29th 29th 29th. woo
    it's not like there wont be more drinking over the summer. unless you're going away in which case nah nah you wont be involved.
    man i need some sleep....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i have serious withdrawls. Havent had a drink since last day of semester. Thats like..over 2 weeks!

I should be there tho i havent voted and wont let me vote. Boo urns.

B-K-DzR wrote:
    i have serious withdrawls. Havent had a drink since last day of semester. Thats like..over 2 weeks!

I should be there tho i havent voted and wont let me vote. Boo urns.
    Changed! You voted for the second option before, so when I reset the poll, you were still registered as having voted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

ah it all makes sense now however it still has me voted as "no". So remove one from the no column and addimify it to the yes column plz there carol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want to go I havent had alcohol in over two weeks either [roll on tomorrow wooo!!] and theres a few boardsies that I have yet to meet/harass.

Really hope I can go but I wont know til Saturday when the rota is up.

Cross your fingers everybody!!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    ah it all makes sense now however it still has me voted as "no". So remove one from the no column and addimify it to the yes column plz there carol.
    You appeared to have underestimated me - for I have the wit to transfer a vote properly, even if I have the wit for little else!

Unfortunately, I don't think that the poll is returning the result I would like to see. I was hoping that it would suit more people. I may have to rethink this.

Peachy! is there any other day that suits you?

No.
    :)

Well anything that doesn't include the 26th, 27th, or the 2nd - 15th of June is fine by me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Hmm, I voted no, cos I have mountains of stuff to do on the 25t,h but there's always the possiblilty of my popping in for a drink :) But I couldn't say til I see how things work out on the 25th unfortunately :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

:)

Well anything that doesn't include the 26th, 27th, or the 2nd - 15th of June is fine by me :)
    28th - GO THE 28TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(I swear I'm not an alco or anything I just haven't been at a UCD boards beers in a while and this would fit nicely into my post-last exams ever drinking!)

Blondie I'm impressed! I havent met anyone as enthusiastic about drinking/boardsbeers in a loong time! Good an ya girl:p

No.
    Isn't the 28th a Sunday? :p

Or the 29th, just realised that I've a 3 day gap before my last exam starting on the 29th...:o

• Advertisement

Isn't the 28th a Sunday? :p
    Wooo hairdressers night out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement