Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post exams beers?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No.
    :p

I don't mind at all tbh. Whatever suits the masses is fine by me (unless its on the dates I mentioned.) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Isn't the 28th a Sunday? :p
    Well normally I wouldn't let a little thing like "day of the week" put me off drinking, however seeing as...
    humbert wrote:
    Or the 29th, just realised that I've a 3 day gap before my last exam starting on the 29th...
    ...I'll modify to GO THE 29TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Does the 29th suit everyone then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No.
    Hehe, time for another poll by the looks of it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Eek, I think I'm starting my summer job training that week! But sure, I can always head home early-ish ;)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Right. This thread's locked, and I'm starting a new one and sticking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement