Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odds on the Mods

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Sangre all the way. The entertainment value alone will keep me coming back for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

irlrobins wrote:
    It's all rather close at the mo.....

Nervous eh??? would you want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

WTF where am i?.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

besty wrote:
    Sangre all the way. The entertainment value alone will keep me coming back for more.

It's possible he may just ban all the B n L people regardless (he does law right?)

It would actually be a right laugh, love to see him just banning people randomly...

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

tintinr35 wrote:
    WTF where am i?.......
    Orts block?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

p_larkin99 wrote:
    It's possible he may just ban all the B n L people regardless (he does law right?)

It would actually be a right laugh, love to see him just banning people randomly...
    Just in case he feels threatened like.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I reckon Irlrobins would make a great mod, and it'd be one for the nerd vote (go team CS!). Also, out of curiosity, I'd love to know who voted for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

p_larkin99 wrote:
    Nervous eh??? would you want it?
    Power! Power! Power! I need the power!

*Cue gay anthem - "I've got the power!"*

:p

ul get urs elmrya u just wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

As well as a duplicate poster, eh, Chris? :p

Be quiet and get back to your books :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

where the hell am I from this list. Jaysus . What am I a foopin shadow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

tintinr35 wrote:
    ul get urs elmrya u just wait!

dude...threatening people on the internet is just sad. :p

Also....I could so take you :D

Alot of people are making threats around here lately. With regards to this topic (fears truckles sword of Damocles , no offense intended) ti dont think bannings are the way forward. The forum will prob settle down when everyone vacates it for the summer. Exams are on and there is nothing to post about so now its random crap (and its so not just me) .

How about deleting or locking threads that

1)make no sense and are no use to anyone
    2)go wildly off topic and make no sense and are no use to anyone

I think the poll should be recalibrated as follows:
    Sangre
    Scraggs
    TheVan
    Irlrobins
    Red Alert
    tintinr35
    ZanefromMTV2
    Seb
    Grimes
    Other (specify).

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sangre
    Scraggs
    TheVan
    Irlrobins
    Red Alert
    tintinr35
    ZanefromMTV2
    Seb
    Grimes
    Other (specify).

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Sangre
    Scraggs
    TheVan
    Irlrobins
    Red Alert
    tintinr35
    ZanefromMTV2
    Seb
    Grimes
    Other (specify).

Could Peacheh try it? I can edit the post but apparently not the poll. Also, that leaves out people who've been high up in the voting. There are clearly just more than 10 good options.

Grimes wrote:
    Alot of people are making threats around here lately. With regards to this topic (fears truckles sword of Damocles , no offense intended) ti dont think bannings are the way forward. The forum will prob settle down when everyone vacates it for the summer. Exams are on and there is nothing to post about so now its random crap (and its so not just me) .

How about deleting or locking threads that

1)make no sense and are no use to anyone
    2)go wildly off topic and make no sense and are no use to anyone
    brown nosing wont get u anywhere now its prob already been decided ya big brown noser

i agree with hulla tho

im not brown nosing im just not spamming . talking sense for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Sounds like brown nosing to me:). Is seb not leaving us too?

seb is off to africa afaik

• Advertisement

Banned.
    I think you'll find you fit quite nicely into other.
    elmyra wrote:
    that leaves out people who've been high up in the voting.
    As in Pythia and SS? Hmmm. Not two I would have figured for mods to be honest. Too many SU/political connections and both of them did their fair share of bickering during the year. Nope, I'm happy with the list. I suppose MNG could come in for Seb if he's away. As far as I know though, they have computers in Africa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

I think its gonna be sangre personally.

With regards poll editing - havent been able to do that since vB2, this is silly anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Sangre
    Scraggs
    TheVan
    Irlrobins
    Red Alert
    tintinr35
    ZanefromMTV2
    Seb
    Grimes
    Other (specify).

you can always start a new thread with your fav vote choices.
    Personally, I think the list should exclude those that won't be here any more next year.
    I think its gonna be sangre personally.

I think so, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

As in Pythia and SS? Hmmm. Not two I would have figured for mods to be honest. Too many SU/political connections and both of them did their fair share of bickering during the year.
    Well, my thoughts exactly tbh - I'm a n00b, I've been admittedly (often unconsciously, in my defence, but it doesn't matter) spamming like crazy, I'm too much of a Union insider, and I dunno if I have the internet next year at all. And besides, it's already appointed anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Well, my thoughts exactly tbh - I'm a n00b, I've been admittedly (often unconsciously, in my defence, but it doesn't matter) spamming like crazy, I'm too much of a Union insider, and I dunno if I have the internet next year at all. And besides, it's already appointed anyway!
    I'm not sure if it has been appointed, don't the admins have to approve it first?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Are the admins deciding the new mod, or are peachy/truckle giving them the nod for the new person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I sorta misread the question and did a pythia and voted for myself.....soz bout that......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Red Alert wrote:
    Are the admins deciding the new mod, or are peachy/truckle giving them the nod for the new person?
    I think during the stripping, Peachy whispers the name to them

EDIT: Stripping of her powers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I also suspect rainbow kirby and kaptain red eye did the same:D
    Rainbow Kirby ftw.....!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

We recommend the mod and once there are no objections from the admins they'll be made mod.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement