Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Home Wanted

Options
  • 10-05-2006 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

My sister owns a female collie x called Sammy.
    Wonderfull doggie, bit hyper and needs a decent size garden and at least one walk every day. Shes lived outside all her life (2 years, sister has had her since she was 10 weeks old), but has been into the house every week once or twice so she *is* house trained.
    Shes not a big dog, medium, about knee-height.

My sister had a baby last year and since hes now up an walking shes only able to walk sammy every few days and shes worried about the baby pulling at her hair etc, aside from anything else she feels sammy needs more space.
    Shes a well behaved medium sized dog with a great personality and extremely friendly.
    I spose a rural home or a place with a decent size garden would be best.
    She does love children but is very excitable and capable of knocking an unsteady baby over with "kisses" ;)

Anyways, its no big emergency, my sister intends keeping her until the right person comes along. She will also have to meet you and make sure you're somone who will love sammy.

It is breaking her heart but she knows she cant walk her and play with her as much as she needs now with the baby.
    (a familly with a older child whos steady on his or her feet would adore sammy as a familly pet :)

Shes gonna keep her as long as it takes be that a week or year. So there really was no point in putting it on any of the rescue sites as she dosent really need "rescuing" in any urgent way.
    Just wanted to put it out there if anyone is looking for a wonderful familly pet.

b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Sorted, her brother in law has decided to give her a home in his place outside Cork, plenty of excercise space :):)

Advertisement