Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are spokes

Options
  • 10-05-2006 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

OK so stupid question but how much are spokes and do they come in a packet of 32/36 or whats the story?
    Got new shimano XT Hubs for disc brakes which are in the post. Got two new mavick rims in cycle ways so want to get new spokes instead of stripping my old wheels for spokes and retreading them thats just down-right stupid.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Spokes and nipples are cheap enough, I ordered a bunch of them a while ago for a wheel i still have to build (puts on to-do list!!). I ordered them from chain reaction cycles (I think) told them i wanted 36, the hub and the rim as they need to give you the correct length. Total cost £4.99. I cant find spokes on the site anymore though, but bikedock have them.
    R

Advertisement