Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NABAZTAG - Bunny of the Future!

Options
  • 10-05-2006 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone come across NABAZTAG?

l_04040022.jpg

http://www.nabaztag.com/

It's a Wifi bunny that lights up and wiggles it's ears... it connects to the internet and can read out weather reports and let you know when you have email.

It's works out at about €120 from pixmania... I'm very tempted to get one to sit in the corner of my office.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yeah seen it on firebox a month or so ago. lol at the video, looks like a 2 yr olds learning teddy or something.

looks like a handy little yolk but pretty expensive for something that you don't really need. i mean come on, when are you going to send a text to

"Nabaztag is also great for reminding housemates that supper's getting cold or you're going to be late home".

ffs just send a text to your housemate!! or shout down the stairs. typical japanese gadget if you ask me - completely useless and another impulse buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep... it's like Homer's Astrolabe in The Simpsons...

"Wow! It's so unnesecary..."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

just one point

we are on the gadgets forum, exactly what do we really need on here.

that is the whole idea behind gadgets.

But the funky bunny, might pick one up for the gadgeting collection.

Advertisement