Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miss Sixty Leather Pants

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnn beige is a contraversial choice, so thankfully she has black too!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, that's far superior looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Tbh, I think they're one of those things that about 1% of females can carry off, regardless of how thin or tall you are. I certainly wouldn't wear them, I'd much prefer a pretty skirt (or miniskirt, if we're going for the sexy vibe ;)).

Also, the black is much nicer than the beige eo980 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭sarah lk

yeah black is great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭shyjoe

mmm sexy.!!sarah any pics????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Like Hermione* says, only about 1% of women can carry off leather pants. On that 1%: nyom.

Be sure to bring along a brutally honest friend when you're trying them on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

sarah lk wrote:
    some pics

good god.

i suggest you only buy them if your auditioning for stringfellows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

eo980 wrote:
    I dunno about the Miss Sixty ones, I prefer something a little more upmarket. The attached are a pair from Brown Thomas. I have edited the photo for obvious reasons!

they are nasty!!!

yeah i think its VEEEEEEEEEEEERYy rare they can be pulled of..despite what make or how much you pay for them

they are nasty!!!

To you perhaps, but not to me. I prefer them to the black ones. And you can see the difference in quality in the flesh. The Brown Thomas pair just look alot better.

• Advertisement

i got a new pair from ebay!!!leather is coming back into alot of shops saw a write up in the sunday times fashion mag

Welcome back sarah! You've been gone too long!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Excellent, can you let us know how they work out - would love a pair myself - just checked on ebay, they didnt seem too good though. Any link that you may want to send on???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

My fiance has a pair and I'm not sure I'd like her wearing them around town. I know what they do for me, and I could do without them doing that for other people. If you have a man, buy them for him. You'll be glad you did;)
    I know when I see a girl wearing them, unless she's an absolute dog (sorry) it always turns my head. Alot of girls do look a bit slutty in them. Fewer women can look like nice normal people in them. But for use around the home, they're more useful than a Black and Decker Workmate:D I'm sorry for sexual inneuendos and I'm probably showing my age referring to a Workmate.

As a matter of interest, how much do a pair of these go for new? Second hand on eBay they seem to average about €50-60.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Second hand leather pants? No. Couldn't do it. They'd be like second hand knickers.

You get what you pay for with leather pants - the better the cut and the finer the leather, the more expensive the pair.

• Advertisement

god no not secondhand all new:)

So how much do they go for new?

From €50 upwards in shops. Usually start at €60-€70. I don't have leather trousers by the way. They look unbelievably crap on guys. Actually, I do have a pair for the motorbike, but that doesn't count. They've got knee pads, stretch panels and vents and cost about €200. I don't think that's what you're looking for:D

il gatto wrote:
    I don't think that's what you're looking for:D

No I don't think my missus would appreciate biker pants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

il gatto wrote:
    I don't have leather trousers by the way. They look unbelievably crap on guys.

What? Are you saying this guy looks crap:

Pants2.jpg

Huh?

Ok, you might have a point.

• Advertisement

On second thoughts, crap wasn't a strong enough word. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

Are those trousers still available? I thought they were from a few years back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

Karl, I love him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

so would he be your ideal man fabcat? I can introduce u to my friend Pierce who looks like a slightly older version

Advertisement