Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building surveyors in cork

Options
  • 10-05-2006 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All,

Would anybody have contact details of a building surveyor in cork city who can survey an apartment at a reasonable cost.? Finding it difficult to find one who will do a survey for me in a hurry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks v much
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Hi - I dealt with Bernard Fitzpatrick and Associates, Engineering Consultants, about 3 years ago - really thorough, may have been a bit more expensive than other surveyors but he's one of the best and when it comes to your home, you want the best. Based at Crosses Green, in Golden Pages under the Engineers Section. Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Hi All,

Would anybody have contact details of a building surveyor in cork city who can survey an apartment at a reasonable cost.? Finding it difficult to find one who will do a survey for me in a hurry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks v much
    T

try http://www.richardoleary.ie/ ... gave me a 27 page report on my house !! ... did a great job quickly...

Advertisement