Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Want a Car

Options
  • 10-05-2006 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hey all im looking to buy a car but have only got about 1,500euro to spend. Can anyone recommend some decent places in Dublin for me to start looking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I dont know the Dublin market, but for that money I'd be looking to buy private. Garages tend to stick cheapo trade-ins at the back of the lot then forget about them!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Yup best bet is buyandsell etc...try keeping an eye out around the country side, I've seen lots of cars lately with for sale in the windows...thought you couldn't do that anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Yup best bet is buyandsell etc...try keeping an eye out around the country side, I've seen lots of cars lately with for sale in the windows...thought you couldn't do that anymore?
    And why wouldnt it be allowed, is it against Batmans law or something :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Nuttzy wrote:
    And why wouldnt it be allowed, is it against Batmans law or something :rolleyes:

No, its against the casual trading act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Cheers lads so best bet to is to keep my eyes and ears open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

alias no.9 wrote:
    No, its against the casual trading act.
    Probably would just be regarded as advertising though.

Advertisement