Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock Adjustment

Options
  • 10-05-2006 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Lads,

Bought a new scope recently and mounted it onto my Bruno. However, while shooting prone I don't seem to get the proper eye relief from the scope. Have mounted the scope as far down the rails as I can but still eye relief is too small, to shoot comfortably anyway, having to pull head up/backwards. Is there any accessory to extend the stock???
    Anyone recomend a dealer/Web site??

Thks..

Apart from the prone eye relief, well impressed with the scope:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 KerryShooter

Not sure if it would help you out but Blackhawk do a raised pad that straps onto your stock. lifts your head up to give a better sight picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Which Brno is it ...
    Is it the one with the hogsback ...?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

Have you tried "offset" (i.e. extended) mounts. E.g. BKL - http://bkltech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BKL&Category_Code=200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭You

Jaycee,
    It's the HogBack Beech Stock alright.

Sandy22,
    This offset mount might do the trick alright. The adjustment turrett is whats blocking the scope going forward, so this looks like it'll do the trick alright.

Go raibh maith agaith

Advertisement