Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-Leaving Cert Holidays!

Options
  • 10-05-2006 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

don't know if this threads been done yet, but hey at this time we need all the motivation we can get!;)

it's surfing western australia for me:D

and peace out to all those not going to aiya napa:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Ayia Knacker for me....although at the moment the prospect seems far from enticing. I did the Australia thing in January, surely you're going with your parents? If you're going with friends......best holiday I could possibly think of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

oh it's friends alright, and a lot of them!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

Im going inter-railing.Amsterdam, Paris and Marseille. It's going to be class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm heading to the states for 2 weeks, June 30th to July 16th.

what the ****....how are you affording that? lucky bastard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Funkstard wrote:
    what the ****....how are you affording that? lucky bastard!

Managed to swing some free accomodation with a friends sister at the last minute, otherwise i couldn't have afforded it:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

interrailing around mid- and eastern europe for 26 days. leaving june 28th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

me and my friends didnt want to do the whole gran canaria thing most of the year are doing so we are going to Berlin for two weeks in August. we got an apartment and our trip costs half of what theirs does (flights+accomodation)! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

new york city and florida here i come! 1 July to the 13th! WOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

im going to spain...wait for it 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hah im gonna be blacker than 50 cent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Bulgaria here i come!!cannot wait!!leave on the 26th june but gonna miss my boyfriend majorly!!!

I can't believe I said that in my earlier post, I can't ****in wait for Ayia Napa now!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

oh and by the looks of it im goin to greece in september wit my boyfriend!!woohoo!!!and i suppose the hifi festival is a kinda holiday!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Heading over to a mates house in Berlin then after a week there I'm going to visit my Old exchange partner in Solingen near Dusseldof!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Heading interrailing. A swing around all the best boozing capitals of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

Going to look around Holland.. maybe I'll buy a tshirt there or something.

Advertisement