Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Altai Radio scanner..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

I had this before. Eh, its ok. I mean for €20 your not going to get much. I picked up aircraft, police, taxis(very boring), *cough*someone's-cordless-phone*cough* . You can have some fun with it. Hope this is somewhat helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

I bought the exact scanner and had it delivered today am my god its some piece of crap. I picked up a taxi for all of 5 seconds and that was it, nothing else other than radio stations after an hour of playing with it. And my dad was going out to marley park after the radiohead gig so i went along and brought this hoping maybe i could pick some signals up out there but nothing..

How did the OP get on if he went ahead and bought it?

Advertisement