Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what cars in movies do you like?

Options
  • 10-05-2006 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

Having just seen it there again on tv, the Audi S8 in Ronin put a smile on my face. i dosnt look great but i guess its the movies approach to the car which really sets it off.

what movie cars make you go "mmmmm"?;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Bullitt

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Mustang in Bullitt and the charger of course...some of the cars in Death Race 2000 were mad as well...David Carradine's car was cool...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

colm_mcm wrote:
    Bullitt
    the dodge or the mustang? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The M5's in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Although they get trashed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Bullitt, purely for the sound of the '68 Mustang GT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

between Bullitt and the 1974 Gone in 60 seconds I think the Mustang must win as the coolest car to use in a car chase.

The Dodge was supposedly the faster of the two in Bullitt though!

Ronin is a good film, I like the Mercedes 450 SEL especially because I was offered one to take away a few years ago but didn't and regret it since.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Blues Mobile! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

batman begins and transporter 2 - Lambo Murci barachetta......

Advertisement